How do you guys upload your videos?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

User

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
How do you guys upload your videos. Do you do any pre editing using Vegas or something or just upload the raw file. I edit with vegas but that takes long to process and edit. Should I just upload the raw camtasia file on Youtube?

Soup

Reaction score
I edit the file using Camtasia Studio. Sometimes I add an intro using After Effects but other than that I just watermark it and shorten the video depending on the niche.

coolm

Reaction score
Make own videos and edit them using camtasia... then upload to youtube manually... later found out youtube removed most of my videos :((

God

Reaction score
I recently started using Vegas to do a little editing. Nothing over the top but a little something helps.

God

Reaction score
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:
spiritfly said:

Yes what? don't post garbage non related LQ posts please.

Glad you caught that, I didn't know if admins actually looked at reported posts.

God

Reaction score
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:
God said:
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:
spiritfly said:

Yes what? don't post garbage non related LQ posts please.

Glad you caught that, I didn't know if admins actually looked at reported posts.

Always. ;)
We gotta do what we gotta do to keep these forums as HQ as possible bro!

Gitnmesumcash

Reaction score
I always use Camtasia, cut my video, add an image related to my niche. Then I use video spin blaster to spin and watermark about 100 videos. Out of those 100 about 65+ should be unique. Then I have my arsenal of videos to work with.

Top Bottom