How do you guys make your niches?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

#ReeF

Reaction score
Okay so I was wondering how do you guys make niche websites. Like im trying to find out do you guys create your own websites or do you guys use a program that automatically generates it?

User

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Most Long term High earners make their Websites by hand, others (medium or so) earners use CPALander and stuff like that as it is faster then to make a website by hand.

illuminati

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
By hand HTML or Wordpress is the best. I take my time on them and make it perfect .

i.am.1337

Reaction score
I use wordpress, mostly netix theme for single niche sites, for multiniche I use arras theme...Google them both, arras is free, netix not but find it for free.

EBAH

Reaction score
I usually just pay someone to do it for me, since I cannot code for shit.

NYNF

Reaction score
I just use a regular blogger template and just fix it up a little, it looks high quality. There's a lot of high quality themes out there just search, i don't believe in that "make it by hand" stuff.

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
By hand, always... Using notepad++ only. Used to do worpdress but not anymore since there are exploits for it.

punkHD

Reaction score
You can easily make landing pages using Blogger, WordPress, Weebly, Webs, etc.
To make a design just like you want it, you need to know HTML, CSS, JavaScript and jQuery.

Top Bottom