How do you get traffic to your links

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

gary492

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
okay so my videos are ranked in the 2 or 3 spot on youtube and how do you get traffic to your ppd links?

Brien

Reaction score
Put a link to a landing page in the desc, then put a content/link lock on the landing page. Linking a PPD directly on YT will probably drop your CR.

EBAH

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I link to a landing page then a survey on the actual landing page.

ocremix

Reaction score
EBAH said:
you will link them to the landing page which will have the actual content locker present.

EBAH

Reaction score
ocremix said:
EBAH said:
you will link them to the landing page which will have the actual content locker present.

That is exactly what I said..

gary492

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
ya i do but i was wondering do you use a site everyday like addmefast.com or do you leave it on youtube and wait for people to click on it

Mr.Tangible

Reaction score
No direct link..Give landing page link and put survey link there..This works for me very well..And don't wait for users to give like if you are not promoting whitehat niches coz that never happens :) ..Give like for addmefast.

Brien

Reaction score
gary492 said:
ya i do but i was wondering do you use a site everyday like addmefast.com or do you leave it on youtube and wait for people to click on it

I only use free sites like that for likes and comments. I stay FAR away from free traffic exchanging websites for views. Mainly because I don't feel like waiting a month to get enough views to boost my video to a respectable amount. Secondly, you're probably more likely to get banned using free views.

If you're talking about very basic summarization of the process. Upload video, wait 2-5 days, boost it with likes+comments+bought views+optional shares/retweets. Wait a few days after, see where you stand, and repeat if you aren't where you want to be as far as rankings.

Top Bottom