How do you download hacks from others?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

yoyo22

Reaction score
Im a noob in CPA world (3 days) and someone said to me that what should i do is to see what hacks upload others and i should upload them too .. now how can i Download that hacks ? how do you download hacks from others?

Blast

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
We Dont download them we make them in Visual Basic.

Use the search button and you will find many detailed tutorial about this!

ucozer

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Man try to go legit niches not use fakes .

It will be a long term investition not a short one like fakes .

MiklasKroager

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
BucksMaker said:
^ Can you tell one Legit niche ? I can't find any Lol

Duuude? Seriously..
If your niche is Counter strike source hacks, just upload a real proof of you using a free hack that you found on the internet! There are tons of these ^^

Same method for almost every niche.

JuanMove

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've been a gamer for a long time, and as a gamer if I have my own hack and set up a niche, even if I have a real hack I still won't give it to anyone. It's just like a kid having a lollipop and someone ask him for the lollipop, do you think he will give it? NO! It's a precious treasure for them so even if I have the real hack I still won't give it to anyone for just a simple survey.

Well most of all in terms of game hacks, these programs doesn't really exist at all so to prevent being ban from your PPD/CPA file host you must create a VB.net program which looks like you really have this hack and you are willing to give it to your downloaders. It lessen the burdens and it will look more legit.

Always remember that there are no such thing as hack in terms of gaming, maybe there are some but they won't hand it out. :)

Top Bottom