How do people make their videos last longer?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Hubert115

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I had a video up for 2 days and it got deleted.. I made about $70 off of it but still. For the niche there are similar videos that are many months old. They would have obviously gotten flagged to. But on my video it had hundreds of likes and comments and views but still gets deleted in 2 days. They have like the same description too. A link to a landing page for PPD/CPA. Any tips or reasons as to why this happens? Would backlinks help?

Hubert115

Reaction score
juantamad said:
ddnt youtube deleted your video for copyright issues?

No it permanently banned my channel

juantamad

Reaction score
what niche did u use if you dont mind me askin... coz mine also got flagged few years ago.. i uploaded a video about adobe cs6..

Hubert115

Reaction score
juantamad said:
what niche did u use if you dont mind me askin... coz mine also got flagged few years ago.. i uploaded a video about adobe cs6..

hahahahahah I'm not going to tell you my niches.. and WOW a few years ago that must have been rough :wink:

juantamad

Reaction score
lot of factors why accounts get banned... maybe try to delete all cookies.. use ccleaner then try a fresh ip.. then reupload your stuff..if your ip is dynamic just resert the modem

Top Bottom