How do I monetize my video?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Mimo

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I am a big fan of Paramore so i made a fan made music video of their song Renegade and it ranked #1 on youtube. What if I offer the fans a download link for the music video and lock it with CPA offers?
[video=youtube]

Syberpro

Reaction score
You could always give the free link for now and get some views and good comment and wait 2 weeks then release the locked content

Hubert115

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I saw that you started monetizing on it.. Any update on how much you're earning from it?

unbeL

Reaction score
It's kind of unrelated to the music video and probably wont make THAT much, but it's better than nothing.

Mimo

Reaction score
What im thinking is - what if they just download the video directly from youtube using a software like youtube downloader, that way they can download the video for free without any hustle on doing surveys.

J a Y

Reaction score
Website
innogriti.in
Post your video here and it gets flagged , it was all your fault my dear friend, never post video or website link in open.

But it's not over yet, re-upload the video again, and yeah about the question you asked, you can always lock the content , great and fast way to monetize.

The_Mentor

Reaction score
Too late for reuploading who ever did it already knows your channel and what to look for.

Lesson learned

Mimo

Reaction score
The video is uploaded 1 year ago, and was my mistake for opening it in here cos im too confident enough that it wont get flagged because it's just a simple fan made music video.

Top Bottom