How do I monetize my popular facebook profile.

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

botsnpots

Reaction score
I have a fast growing profile on facebook right now, and my fans follow me "wherever I go".

Any ideas on what the best idea might be to monetize?

Nuutero

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Where is the traffic coming from, age of the fans, type of your page etc?

Mr White

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
AWM do some easy sign up for dating sites, do a campaign, mask the link and post something like

"Hey , join this site for free like I did, my username is ""Madeupusername101"" see you all there"

botsnpots

Reaction score
Nuutero said:
Where is the traffic coming from, age of the fans, type of your page etc?

Its basically a woman profile with tons of friends, all dedicated. They are 90% horny men (lol) from ages 18-40~

I think they are also very gullible and can fall for anything.
I was first thinking maybe just a download link for some pictures of "me", some bikini ones maybe and work through a CPA?
I would even be able to personally answer to people spamming that facebook all the freaking time, telling em to go there and download them etc.

NUMB3R44 said:
AWM do some easy sign up for dating sites, do a campaign, mask the link and post something like

"Hey , join this site for free like I did, my username is ""Madeupusername101"" see you all there"

I am pretty unfamiliar with that though. Is there somewhere I can read about it?

Top Bottom