How do i make a Trustful video

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

God

Well-known member
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 18, 2013
Messages
690
Reaction score
0
Well you could buy a real key then enter that so when you enter the key in the video it actually works because its a real key. If you get what I mean.
 

Vagorge

Well-known member
Joined
June 20, 2013
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
God said:
Well you could buy a real key then enter that so when you enter the key in the video it actually works because its a real key. If you get what I mean.
well could i just add a song over it and show it?
 

God

Well-known member
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 18, 2013
Messages
690
Reaction score
0
Vagorge said:
God said:
Well you could buy a real key then enter that so when you enter the key in the video it actually works because its a real key. If you get what I mean.
well could i just add a song over it and show it?

How do you mean? Are you saying you just want to add music over the video?
 

Blastoise

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 19, 2013
Messages
415
Reaction score
0
If you are willing to pay, I can make a profesional-quality video for you. With a fake program, voice-over etc.
 

God

Well-known member
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 18, 2013
Messages
690
Reaction score
0
Blastoise said:
If you are willing to pay, I can make a profesional-quality video for you. With a fake program, voice-over etc.

I would actually consider this depending on how much you charged. Also it would be nice to see a sample of the video.
 

Vagorge

Well-known member
Joined
June 20, 2013
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Blastoise said:
If you are willing to pay, I can make a profesional-quality video for you. With a fake program, voice-over etc.
for how much? i dont got alot of cash in paypal
 

Mr White

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 15, 2013
Messages
2,038
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Location
UK
Vagorge said:
well how do i make a trustful video for someone will complete a video for a keygen?

Got Paypal?
I can make you a keygen for your niche, with a voice over and music in the background.
 

Vagorge

Well-known member
Joined
June 20, 2013
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
NUMB3R44 said:
Vagorge said:
well how do i make a trustful video for someone will complete a video for a keygen?

Got Paypal?
I can make you a keygen for your niche, with a voice over and music in the background.
yea i got paypal but only got 7.55 in paypal
 

Mr White

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 15, 2013
Messages
2,038
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Location
UK
Top Bottom