How do i earn more?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Smatik

Reaction score
I've just joined adwork media and sharecash. Just got 1 survey done in sharecash yesterday.Now no one showing up :( .
I've been trying to make blogs on trending items i find on google trends(e.g. i was providing fake full movie download link for This Is The End).I've even made a YouTube video on Antivirus Keys which has only one view(and that could be mine). I m finding it very difficult to earn(Is it normal at start?) because i see people earning 20$ a day! How do they make it that much? any suggestions that can help? Can anyone show guide me step-by-step? Thanks

TheTwistedHat

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
1. Stop using sharecash they are using adworkmedia so no need to give them % of the income.
2.Movies are bad at last in my experience. It is hard to rank your video good you should check some methods here on cpa elites how to rank a video.
3.Trust me just work hard and smart don't stop.
4. Just search the forum here, you will find a lot of cool tips and then use them.

LinX

Banned
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Smatik said:
hmmmmm how much time will it take to earn a stable income like 200-500$ per month?

This purely depends on how long you work and how you do it.
Try the 90 day challenge and make a video everyday.

If 1 video brings in $4 everyday and so does all the other videos then you will make $360 everyday.

Work hard and outside the box, but be sure to fill the box before going outside it.

-LinX

Top Bottom