How did he did it ?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Qspy

Reaction score

How he did that just after entering his acc he already had 32k credits,and after without any JS editing heh ad 42k ?
How i can do this ?
its not inspect element , i dont know explain me please,thaks.

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Yes it is. He has 2 videos, the one is from the start untill his mouse is on the refresh button, and the other one is from when the page refreshed to the end of the video. He first made the second video, he did the javascript trick, changed the value, then he started recording it, but his cursor was on the refresh button when he started filming it, so after finishing that video, he started making the other one which looks pretty normal with the VB app and everything, the end of that video is until his mouse cursor come's to the refresh button, then he continues with the first video. I kinda confused my self with what i wrote LOL, because this is my third edit, trying to understand it as good as i can, but if it's not understandable just tell me i'll try to explain it better :-)

EDIT: Just look carefully when he refreshes the page, his browser window comes a bit down when he refreshes it.

Qspy

Reaction score
Photoshop?
Bro this is not a photo its a video .
You can't photoshop a video .

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
pajsor33 said:
Photoshop?
Bro this is not a photo its a video .
You can't photoshop a video .

Yes you can, if you know what you're doing :-) Photoshoped more then 40 videos...

Top Bottom