How check payment works ?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

MilijasBoss

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I really want to know this, it seems like one of the better payment options, cuz no big fees and crap ?

thetraveller

Reaction score
The company you are working with writes you a check on the payment date.
They send the check to your address by post.
Depending on your location the check will arrive between 3 days - 2 weeks.
You take the check and deposit at your bank to be cleared - processing time depends on your bank, may be 1 to 3 weeks.
There are fees taken by your bank, mostly between 1-3% of the check sum.
Enjoy your hard earned money.

aleksej

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
In Serbia, you will wait at least 30 days for check clearing, in all banks. You can wait 45 days in some banks. So check should be your last option, try Payoneer, it's great.

MilijasBoss

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
aleksej said:
In Serbia, you will wait at least 30 days for check clearing, in all banks. You can wait 45 days in some banks. So check should be your last option, try Payoneer, it's great.

Can you explain how it works i only used wire transfer till now but i dont like fees :D

vuli

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
You recive check in your home address. Than you go to your bank and give them check and than you wait ~30 days or more till the money comes.
It is a long process becouse your bank need to verify that check has that amount of money. Or go to your bank and ask them.

Wire transfer fees are hight, truth. What about for example, withdraw to PayPal?
I am considering this option, withdraw to PayPal and than withdraw to debit card from PayPal.

Top Bottom