how can i get french and australian leads

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

samatarh

Reaction score
im getting only us and UK leads is there anyway to get french and Australian leads. thanks in advance.

Haye

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Translate everything into french for french leads

Repun

Reaction score
try uploading an french niche, you'll have to find one first & that ^

samatarh

Reaction score
Repun said:
try uploading an french niche, you'll have to find one first & that ^

hmmm my niche cant really be translated what about translating my yt title and description also Australia uses the English language how can i get mire Australian leads

i.am.1337

Reaction score
You need to find a niche that's popular in australia. Then find a facebook group related to your search term.

Example. Bon Jovi's new album is out. Search for a facebook page "Bon Jovi Australia" and promote it.
You have lots of tutorial about promoting on facebook. It's kinda hard to target a specific country via Youtube. GL

samatarh

Reaction score
BOSS said:
You need to find a niche that's popular in australia. Then find a facebook group related to your search term.

Example. Bon Jovi's new album is out. Search for a facebook page "Bon Jovi Australia" and promote it.
You have lots of tutorial about promoting on facebook. It's kinda hard to target a specific country via Youtube. GL

what does a facebook viral script do?

i.am.1337

Reaction score
I'll tell you what I do. I make an FB app, autoposter on visitors wall.

Visitor comes to my site, he connects to my site via FB and allows my app to post on their wall etc.
Basically you can post on everyones wall with a single click.

There are tons of scripts out there, with many options so it's hard to discuss about specific one.

samatarh

Reaction score
BOSS said:
I'll tell you what I do. I make an FB app, autoposter on visitors wall.

Visitor comes to my site, he connects to my site via FB and allows my app to post on their wall etc.
Basically you can post on everyones wall with a single click.

There are tons of scripts out there, with many options so it's hard to discuss about specific one.

sorry for being a pain but could you pm a link to the script you are using that would be much appreciated

i.am.1337

Reaction score
I'm going to sleep now.Already 2 members contacted me about that. hit me a PM tomorrow so you can remind me and 'll post here what I do, step by step.

samatarh

Reaction score
BOSS said:
I'm going to sleep now.Already 2 members contacted me about that. hit me a PM tomorrow so you can remind me and 'll post here what I do, step by step.

okay thanks ill pm tomorrow

Top Bottom