Hosting for 0.01$

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Nuutero

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Buy any hosting package from Hostwinds and get a 99% discount (only first month)! I was with Hostwinds for a month because I had to try them when I saw the coupon. I never switched back to free hosting after using their plan! Hostwinds is hands down the best hosting company ever. Their unlimited plan costs only 5.50$ a month which is significantly cheaper than what other reputable hosting companies offer. You can pay only for the first month if you want and quit after that if you're not satisfied. Sign up now and try their unlimited plan for only ONE cent! Use this coupon code:

You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

Check out these other cool coupons I got for you guys.

You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

Enjoy these coupons, feel free to share them with your friends!

Mateusz

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
This looks great, thanks for sharing! I'm switching over next month!

Nuutero

Reaction score
anth said:
Im gonna switch over, my hosting is a joke

With this hostwinds, how many subdomains / db's etc do you get?

I pay £5 a month for 120,000MB bandwidth :| 20 subdomains bla bla

Cool, im with them now, lets see how it goes! :D

Im backing up my site now, and will transfer when done

ByeBye shithost before
xD

I guess it's all unlimited. http://gyazo.com/8126330c1ce25cb79d48ddcc5dc2ed97

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Thanks for this coupon, but it's valid only for a month, I am currently hosting all my files on hostwoo, and they are doing great. Thanks for the share.

Nuutero

Reaction score
punkHD said:
I am not complaining about it but just curious... did they raise the price?
/img268/798/x7t6.png

I am not getting one cent bill.

Also, that one dollar hosting code, can I use it for every month?

I think it depends on the package. The discount code is 99% off so my 5.5$ hosting cost even more. You could register a new hosting account every month and change all your files but no, it's not valid for future months when using the same account.

Top Bottom