Horrible day today

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Razer12

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I was up until like 7 AM, Windows updated wanted to restart to install updates and the power cord is real short so if you even moved my computer a tiny bit the power cord could come out. The computer got unplugged because this stupid cat jumped on my computer. Then 1.2TB of data lost including all my Youtube account info, videos, generators etc . Shitty day today luckily like 80% my videos were on comment approval.

It took me over 3 hours to reinstall Windows 7 on a new hard drive and find a way to get the 'ethernet controller driver' for the internet seeing I only had 1 computer at the time... I had to connect to wifi off my phone and then tether.

Total lost:
$120 WD hard drive
$120 for the new one
3 hours of work
all my data

Jordan

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I feel your pain. I fucked my PC the other day and had to reformat. Luckily I didn't actually need a new HD but I lost most of my data.

Jim Newman

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Shit man hope tomorrow is better haha! But hey atleast you can make all your money back. Through PPD. :)

alexparris

Reaction score
its happened to me :) on past

Bladhark

Reaction score
Sorry to hear man, this is exactly why I store everything on USB sticks.

Top Bottom