HMA Pro Questions

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Mr White

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Worth it or not?

With youtube what is the advantage?
I mean will it help if I make american accounts and then login from american vpn?

nooby

Reaction score
hidemyass is probably the most popular vpn available atm. I'm sure YouTube's proxy check can detect their servers. use one of the more private vpn networks if you want better results.

J@bz

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
it used by too many peaple and IP's are probably already marked as spam or blacklisted by youtube. :)

emerson

Reaction score
NUMB3R44 said:
Worth it or not?

With youtube what is the advantage?
I mean will it help if I make american accounts and then login from american vpn?

RushingWind recommends HMA Pro for YouTube account creation. I personally use private proxies to do it.

HMA Pro is $9.99 right now with a 30 day money back guarantee. Try it, and if it's not working for you, then get your money back.

nooby

Reaction score
ultras said:
dont go with HMA pro they are easly detected! use 72vip socks

you mean vip72? They dont have simple payment options. Liberty Reserve is dead. WMZ and PerfectMoney are not available to US citizens. Bitcoin is a pain in the ass to get.

ultras

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
nooby said:
ultras said:
dont go with HMA pro they are easly detected! use 72vip socks

you mean vip72? They dont have simple payment options. Liberty Reserve is dead. WMZ and PerfectMoney are not available to US citizens. Bitcoin is a pain in the ass to get.

yeah vip72 they are best, pay someone on paypal to buy you or exchange!

Top Bottom