Hitleap premium/Site

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Resist

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I just got my new CPA site up, would it help if i send hitleap traffic to the site? Will that increase my ranking in google?

Would it be worth to buy hitleap premium to get traffic from google etc?

inflameous

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I would suggest you to invest in sites that offer views, or at least go with vagex pro, hitleap sucks, you can get custom referrer if I'm not wrong without premium as well.

Resist

Reaction score
inflameous said:
I would suggest you to invest in sites that offer views, or at least go with vagex pro, hitleap sucks, you can get custom referrer if I'm not wrong without premium as well.

I heard vagex was closed for sign ups, Any other sites?

Diablo

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Resist said:
inflameous said:

I heard vagex was closed for sign ups, Any other sites?

They are anouncing on there website, that they will open for registration, one day in late july.

If you miss it, or simply can´t wait, i am sure you can find someone who is interested in selling you a vegas account :)

Calisthenics

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Nope, it won't increase your rankings, though it may increase your Alexa score.
To rank your site on Google you're going to need some SEO work done.

Top Bottom