Hi~ I'm new here (・ω・)

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Mai

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hello there sweetie! My name is Mai Nakayama. A half Filipino, half Japanese girl living in the Philippines. Nice to meet you!

I'm currently in Cleanfiles (which is a PPD network) and I'm thinking to switch to Sharecash because I heard that they have better earnings there. What do you think? ~_~

I want to register on a CPA network but I don't have any sites yet. And I think CPA networks hate leads from "hack" sites. (>.<)
I think I have to think of a legal niche to earn more.

I hope I can learn something from you.
じゃあまたね!(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Calisthenics

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Welcome to CPAElites, Mai!
Althought Cleanfiles is a great PPD network, it is always recommended to try out other reputable networks too, so go ahead!
Getting into CPA networks is not hard at all, you just need to know what you are doing.
Best of luck!

Mai

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Calisthenics said:
Althought Cleanfiles is a great PPD network, it is always recommended to try out other reputable networks too, so go ahead!
Getting into CPA networks is not hard at all, you just need to know what you are doing.
Best of luck!
But I need to invest something first, right? Like I need to buy a host and a domain name too. I've read somewhere that blogspot already blocked codes from CPA networks. So I can't use any free sites. :(
Can you please recommend me one?

It's really hard to start without capital </3

Dejan

Reaction score
Welcome to CPA Elites :)

You don't need to have domain and hosting for CPA,you can use youtube etc...And use some methods to avoid TOS.

Dejan

Reaction score
Mai said:
chavla said:
Welcome to CPA Elites :)

You don't need to have domain and hosting for CPA,you can use youtube etc...And use some methods to avoid TOS.
CPA on Youtube? How? :)

You have everything on forum,read a little bit you will learn a lot :)

Calisthenics

Reaction score
Mai said:
Calisthenics said:
Best of luck!
But I need to invest something first, right? Like I need to buy a host and a domain name too. I've read somewhere that blogspot already blocked codes from CPA networks. So I can't use any free sites. :(
Can you please recommend me one?

It's really hard to start without capital </3

You can use Blogger as not all network's codes are blocked. Besides, you can always use link lockers.

Top Bottom