hi guys im sygamers

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

sygamers

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hi guys, im sygamers and i come to this forum much to learn CPA/PPD. For the little time I had on this forum, I can say that is extraordinary and learned a lot, even enough stuff! I feel a lot smarter to tinker with the CPA/PDD, and I know some of the mistakes that many people make (I also did) but now I know "escape" them. Thanks for everything CPAELITE <3

My goal for now is to try to get $ 1/1 download per day using CPA/PDD + youtube. For now I'm packing things, bought a VPS and I'm doing the video to put on youtube.

the cpa network I'm thinking of using is the AWM or ASM, were more interesting than I thought.

I expect to have your help to achieving the goal or pass up!

thanks for all CPA ELITE, hope to get this forum up much longer!

Sincerely,
André Santos aka sygamers

EBAH

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Welcome to the site man, enjoy your self here and if you need any help you can PM me.

Top Bottom