HI from Canada

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Stacy Crak

Reaction score
Hi everyone! 

I've been working the the SEO department of my business creating original written and visual content for a year now. I've created more than one successful blog and definitely know my way around social networks. I have now asked to be transferred to another department so I could learn everything their is to learn about the business. I am now working in the communications and support department and am just learning about affiliates, banner placements, media buying, marketing and support.

I just bought myself a nice little .com and am hoping to make a little extra cash on the side with affiliate marketing!

I also have a business that could greatly benefit from the tips and tricks I have seen here so I'm pretty happy to be a part of the community!

I hope to be able to share my knowledge as well as learn many things by being here.

Thanks

Top Bottom