Hi Everyone..

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Cashlock

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hi!,

I am a small time earner from CPA, I used to work with Sharecash,Fileice and Cleanfiles earlier, and had few hundred $$ earned, Then Friend of mine told me about the % reduction in the earnings, Then i decided to make my own PPD website (cashlock.org) Now i am using my own website to earn money from my niches.

Ofc the earnings are small as the beginning but i decided to go in depth and work hard to achieve a 5 Figure for the month,

Hope you guys welcome me and guide where ever necessary..

Thanks

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Cashlock said:
Hi!,

I am a small time earner from CPA, I used to work with Sharecash,Fileice and Cleanfiles earlier, and had few hundred $$ earned, Then Friend of mine told me about the % reduction in the earnings, Then i decided to make my own PPD website (cashlock.org) Now i am using my own website to earn money from my niches.

Ofc the earnings are small as the beginning but i decided to go in depth and work hard to achieve a 5 Figure for the month,

Hope you guys welcome me and guide where ever necessary..

Thanks

Welcome to CPA Elites CashLock! I hope you enjoy our forum!
Anyway, how's it going for you with your own PPD network for your personal use? I've been thinking a lot of doing the same thing.

Cashlock

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
@Gorsko Yes Its going in a slow phase as of now, since i was busy at developing the site itself, Now i will concentrate on the promotional stuff and earnings..

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Cashlock said:
@Gorsko Yes Its going in a slow phase as of now, since i was busy at developing the site itself, Now i will concentrate on the promotional stuff and earnings..

Alright bro. Thanks for the info anyway.

Antionist

Reaction score
Welcome to CPA Elites!
Nice website you have there, good luck with your earnings.
There are a lot of tutorials and methods here, you should check them out!

Top Bottom