Hi everyone...

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

gox1971

Reaction score
Hello,
let me introduce first. my name is Goran and I come from Croatia but live on a relation Croatia-Singapore. I work on an oil rig but also as CPA/affiliate marketer. In IM business I'm almost 10 years, last 5 with CPA

• MaxBounty
  • Neverblue
  • AdWorkMedia

I mastered dating niche with Facebook and PPV LeadImpact traffic. Glad to be in this community and looking to connect with same minded people to share interesting and valuable content.

gox1971

Reaction score
BlvdJeremy said:
Welcome to CPAElites!

Can you tell us a bit about your oil rigging experience? Interested to know how you like that line of work?

I feel great working on an oil rig! Great monthly wages, rotation 35-35 and all paid. Lots of travel and free time to do what ever I want to!
But my job is great one also. Inside in operation control tower as an DP (Dynamic Position) operator

BlvdJeremy

Reaction score
Website
www.Blvd-Media.com
gox1971 said:
BlvdJeremy said:
Welcome to CPAElites!

Can you tell us a bit about your oil rigging experience? Interested to know how you like that line of work?

I feel great working on an oil rig! Great monthly wages, rotation 35-35 and all paid. Lots of travel and free time to do what ever I want to!
But my job is great one also. Inside in operation control tower as an DP (Dynamic Position) operator

Sounds awesome!

Dario

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Late response but welcome from me! Nice to see someone from Croatia here;)

Top Bottom