Hi Everyone!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

MikeDetroit

Reaction score
Hey everybody, I'm diving head first into internet marketing. Join me!

A little about my background:

I'm 24 years old and I've got a pretty extensive history researching and keeping up with internet marketing methods/trends but it has been mostly out of sheer curiosity.

Last summer I gave up my job in media buying/social media at a traditional (in a building) advertising agency to freelance as a spokesmodel for an automotive company.

I've now got a lot of free time and my curiosity has grown into a desire to build some revenue streams online.

Skills:
Video editing/voiceover (3 years)
Adwords and social media campaign management (2 years)
Freelance writer and content producer (5 years)

I have all the software and tools I could possibly need for keyword research, website building, content production and link building and I also currently have accounts with Clickbank, Adnooka, CashYourFiles and LinkBucks.

I'm hoping to mesh my tools and skill set with the wealth of knowledge & passion you guys have here, and maybe get some business going.

Now which of these forums do I go to for the free money and traffics?

Where do I see my CPC on here?

...And can someone please tell me how many Clickbanks I need to get a free AdWord?

Top Bottom