Hey guys need help

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

cooldr1

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I have been using PPD for about for 3 months now in FileFire! great network. well enough of that I want to know ho to increase my earning from what I currently have today my averages range from 3-10 dollars a day it sucks to be honest I wan't to be earning like the big dogs here in CPA ELITES. so I want to transform this:
f1f930432b80496c84aae70.png

to something similar or at least close to the averages these people make in my network it is freaking crazy that you can make that kind of money daily!
fch3eHO.png

I wan't to know everything there is to increasing traffic to my videos in youtube because that is currently what I am doing an also running a small blog using blogger. please feel free to PM me or just ask me for my skype and I will give it to you so I can start learning from you guys! :) thanks in advance

Braco22

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
What I'd suggest is getting a .COM/.NET domain, installing wordpress on it and getting all of your YT vids direct linking to blog posts. Buy a testimonial from someone from Fiverr and put it on the right side, and also never direct link to surveys always use the archive password method.

newking32

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
You need to Make videos Hq and Upload them on Different sites

and try to promote them on many different ways

Top Bottom