[Help] Youtube - How To Stay In Rank

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Mesina

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 12, 2013
Messages
545
Reaction score
1
Hello CPA Elites,

I'm asking for some guidance on how i can maintain my ranking in Youtube. Yesterday one of my niche's video rank was Rank 3, and today it went down to Rank 8 (both page 1)

My question is, how can I maintain it on the higher rank? Will adding more youtube views make it stay on top rank?
 

J@bz

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
907
Reaction score
5
yes adding views, likes and comments daily will maintain its rank. If you video is getting enough natural views just add likes and comments.
 

Mesina

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 12, 2013
Messages
545
Reaction score
1
J@bz said:
yes adding views, likes and comments daily will maintain its rank. If you video is getting enough natural views just add likes and comments.

Thanks, my video is rank 8 at the moment. Will it still be possible for it to get up on rank top 5 by boosting its views?
 

J@bz

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
907
Reaction score
5
Mesina said:
J@bz said:
yes adding views, likes and comments daily will maintain its rank. If you video is getting enough natural views just add likes and comments.

Thanks, my video is rank 8 at the moment. Will it still be possible for it to get up on rank top 5 by boosting its views?


yes boosting its views will get it to rank higher.
 

WE Misaya

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
May 17, 2013
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Age
100
do internal youtube backlinks in the video comments or comments channel of your competitor
 

User

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 9, 2013
Messages
1,055
Reaction score
0
Location
Caribbean ! :D
Don't boost the likes too much, it can lead to you have a unbalanced equation(and make the video look hella fake and boosted)....I say for every dislike, give 3-5 likes.
 

fatality

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
April 27, 2013
Messages
174
Reaction score
0
Buying some dripfed views will look natural and make it seem like your video is constantly getting organic views. I would also recommend pinging your video and see if that helps bump it back up.
 

Mesina

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 12, 2013
Messages
545
Reaction score
1
Thanks for the help guys, I really appreciate it. I clicked thank in everyone of you.

WE Misaya said:
do internal youtube backlinks in the video comments or comments channel of your competitor

Can you further elaborate that? It's my first time to see youtube internal backlinks.
 
Top Bottom