[Help] Youtube - How To Stay In Rank

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Mesina

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hello CPA Elites,

I'm asking for some guidance on how i can maintain my ranking in Youtube. Yesterday one of my niche's video rank was Rank 3, and today it went down to Rank 8 (both page 1)

My question is, how can I maintain it on the higher rank? Will adding more youtube views make it stay on top rank?

J@bz

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
yes adding views, likes and comments daily will maintain its rank. If you video is getting enough natural views just add likes and comments.

Mesina

Reaction score
J@bz said:
yes adding views, likes and comments daily will maintain its rank. If you video is getting enough natural views just add likes and comments.

Thanks, my video is rank 8 at the moment. Will it still be possible for it to get up on rank top 5 by boosting its views?

J@bz

Reaction score
Mesina said:
J@bz said:

Thanks, my video is rank 8 at the moment. Will it still be possible for it to get up on rank top 5 by boosting its views?

yes boosting its views will get it to rank higher.

WE Misaya

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
do internal youtube backlinks in the video comments or comments channel of your competitor

User

Reaction score
Don't boost the likes too much, it can lead to you have a unbalanced equation(and make the video look hella fake and boosted)....I say for every dislike, give 3-5 likes.

fatality

Reaction score
Buying some dripfed views will look natural and make it seem like your video is constantly getting organic views. I would also recommend pinging your video and see if that helps bump it back up.

Mesina

Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys, I really appreciate it. I clicked thank in everyone of you.

WE Misaya said:
do internal youtube backlinks in the video comments or comments channel of your competitor

Can you further elaborate that? It's my first time to see youtube internal backlinks.

Top Bottom