[Help] Site going to be taken down

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

shadowblades

Well-known member
Joined
August 11, 2013
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
I recently launched a niche site free[NICHE COMPANY]now.com and bought a fairly costly SEO service to get it ranked. Unfortunately I just received an email from my domain provider and they said they received a copyright complaint.

Team,



We are working on a Content Removal on behalf of [NICHE COMPANY].



Based on the content at the following URL, we are requesting that you
investigate the domain as a violation of your terms of service.



[DOMAIN]



Information from [NICHE COMPANY] is included below:





[DOMAIN]



This website is trying to monetize our service by making people fill out
surveys which generate them revenue for our [niche].





We have been authorized by [NICHE COMPANY] to communicate with you with regards
to this matter. We can provide documentation showing our engagement
with [NICHE COMPANY] if you require it.





Please let us know if you have any questions.



Best Regards,



IID Content Removal Team

--

Internet Identity

O: 24/7 Service - 1.888.239.6932 x0

E: content.removals@internetidentity.com

internetidentity.com

I emailed them back offering to show visitors that I am not affiliated with [NICHE COMPANY], but they said:

Thank you for your prompt response. Unfortunately, our client does not consider your offer sufficient for their purposes, and requests the removal of your entire website.

Best,

IID Content Removal

Is there any way that I can save the site, or else I'll have wasted 125$. The SEO service doesnt refund. :/

The niche is something that seems fake but is a legitimate method. I explained that through the email but I think they care more about the copyright.
 

DeFactos

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 20, 2013
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
Change your domainhost go to something else though you are still have to pay more. :( I hope this helped. You can save everything you will still have your rank just change nameservers. Look up some offshore domain host.
 

User

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 9, 2013
Messages
1,055
Reaction score
0
Location
Caribbean ! :D
Thats 100% what you should avoid, using the niches name in your website, they will take you down faster for copyright, man this really sucks, not much you can do about it. I would try to squeeze a something out of it.
 

shadowblades

Well-known member
Joined
August 11, 2013
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
DeFactos said:
Change your domainhost go to something else though you are still have to pay more. :( I hope this helped. You can save everything you will still have your rank just change nameservers. Look up some offshore domain host.

what so I transfer the domain out?


User said:
Thats 100% what you should avoid, using the niches name in your website, they will take you down faster for copyright, man this really sucks, not much you can do about it. I would try to squeeze a something out of it.

Yea I learned my lesson :/. I don't even know how they found my site, it barely just got indexed.
 

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
March 22, 2013
Messages
846
Reaction score
1
Location
Underground
Forget about that domain, just let it go.
Next time use WRZHost for domain. They don't give a sh1t about DMCA's, i have like 10 domains from them and never had a problem. Before i started using wrzhost, i was with dot.al, and my sites got deleted like in 2 months because of the DMCA complaints.
They are expensive but it's worth the money believe me.
 

shadowblades

Well-known member
Joined
August 11, 2013
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Gorsko said:
Forget about that domain, just let it go.
Next time use WRZHost for domain. They don't give a sh1t about DMCA's, i have like 10 domains from them and never had a problem. Before i started using wrzhost, i was with dot.al, and my sites got deleted like in 2 months because of the DMCA complaints.
They are expensive but it's worth the money believe me.

do you think I could transfer the domain quickly to them?
would doing this retain the backlinks?
 

DeFactos

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 20, 2013
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
Yes it is a domain host problem first take of the page content put some simple landing page and when it is resolved go find a other offshore nameserver and transfer it to their register because it is primarily register problem and nothing else.
http://prq.se/ -Offer Anonymous Domain Registration (Based in Sweden)
http://www.binero.se/ -PirateBay.se Domain registar
http://netart-registrar.com/ - torrentz.eu domain registar
http://www.webnames.ru -Good registrar for .su and .ws
.com , .net , .org is still be subjected to US law but with these registars they have to have a court order(highly unlikely) otherwise nothing will happen
check if they offer transferring of domains
---EDIT------
https://www.anonymousspeech.com/anonymous_domain.aspx check those out so you can get familliar with transfers
 

The_Mentor

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 9, 2013
Messages
542
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
USA
Just host it somewhere else like Russia or Sweden
 

shadowblades

Well-known member
Joined
August 11, 2013
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
DeFactos said:
Yes it is a domain host problem first take of the page content put some simple landing page and when it is resolved go find a other offshore nameserver and transfer it to their register because it is primarily register problem and nothing else.
/ -Offer Anonymous Domain Registration (Based in Sweden)
/ -PirateBay.se Domain registar
/ - torrentz.eu domain registar
-Good registrar for .su and .ws
.com , .net , .org is still be subjected to US law but with these registars they have to have a court order(highly unlikely) otherwise nothing will happen
check if they offer transferring of domains
---EDIT------
https://www.anonymousspeech.com/anonymous_domain.aspx check those out so you can get familliar with transfers

I did this. So if I transfer to an offshore registrar after 2-3 weeks I'll be safe?
 
Top Bottom