Help regarding Facebook + PPD / CPA

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

iVirus

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I've been doing Youtube + PPD for a long time now and I can say that I'm a Youtube expert now. I can rank any video in any saturated niche in a few days and make nice money. My only problem are flaggers. They keep flagging my shit and the profit drops. I decided to start doing FB + PPD as YT got me depressed and desperate.
Ok, so I managed to build 3 fan pages. The first one has about 1k targeted fans. The rest of them have 150 fans each.
Now here's where I'm stuck.. How do I start getting fans fast? How do I make my pages go viral? I used static tab on each page. The tab leads to a page with a script like: Step 1. Like these pages to continue (they must like all my fan pages), Step 2. Share this page, Step 3. Copy this message at least 3 times on different fan pages: "bla blah I got **** from this website: (my static tab link).. Step 4. Choose any available ***... When they click the button to get their precious, a survey widget will pop up.
I also have this viral script: http://geeksoftware.org/facebook-viral-poster-ultimate-script-v1
but I have no idea how to use it and if it will be useful to me.. I made several posts on my pages.. Posts like: "Bla blah blah.. to get your (file name), 1. like this post, 2 share this post, 3. go here (static tab link) 4. enjoy. I only gained a few new fans this way but I still don't get any downloads.. I get very low clicks. I have no idea why.. My stuff looks VERY professional and attractive.. I guess I get bad results because I don't have too many fans.
I've seen some guys who get about 30k likes on their fan pages in like 2 weeks.. And they earn shitloads of $$$.
Anyone wanna explain to me how to get started on Facebook? How to make these pages go viral?..
Also, here's an example of fan pages I found:
http://www.facebook.com/candycrushgifts2

hammerK

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Maybe its bumped with addmefast bot ?

I can´t really help you as Im not experienced with fb cpa, but Im very interested in this method. I hope someone else can answer your questions and contribute something that is worth for us all. I would really like to try this as well.

iVirus

Reaction score
hammerK said:
Maybe its bumped with addmefast bot ?

I can´t really help you as Im not experienced with fb cpa, but Im very interested in this method. I hope someone else can answer your questions and contribute something that is worth for us all. I would really like to try this as well.

Nope, there's no way.. They get legit fans and legit leads. :)
Perhaps someone who does FB + CPA/PPD can give me some tips? I don't want to be spoonfed. But eh.. I really need help. I'm sure you guys don't want to reveal your methods but on Facebook people won't ruin you like they do on Youtube (flaggers).. :tongue:
Oh, did I mention that they earn about $500 a day from these?

zaraki

Reaction score
Yes people are making between 500$ and 2000$ a day from fb and this is the same method used by boka1ca and they will not reveal it because of competition
, if anyone will find out about it , it will be saturated and will be useless , so they keep it fro themselves .

qwertz

Reaction score
You have to find your own way, keep experimenting and you may find your way.
Tho you can hit me up on skype if you want, as i am doing this too

zaraki

Reaction score
zaraki said:
Yes people are making between 500$ and 2000$ a day from fb and this is the same method used by boka1ca and they will not reveal it because of competition
, if anyone will find out about it , it will be saturated and will be useless , so they keep it fro themselves .

qwertz said:
You have to find your own way, keep experimenting and you may find your way.
Tho you can hit me up on skype if you want, as i am doing this too

How much are you making from it ?

Supernova

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Script looks good, how are things going for the other guys banking hard of Facebook? :o

Top Bottom