[HELP] Need help with my website

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

No Fear

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
What i'm wanting to do is have a video player located in a certain spot on my website. When users click the video to play I want my surveys to pop up. So I want to integrate it with content locker on adworkmedia. And when the user completes a survey the video will play in the video player. I need help on figuring out how to do all of this. If you can help me please post here or pm me.

newking32

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
That Impossible i think. There are Other lockers Called Flash Lockers or Video Lockers Which has a script especially designed to lock flash objects, AWM dont have this feature

You can use These Networks for Flash Locker ( personal suggestion )

LevelUpAds.com

CPAGrip.com

TheTwistedHat

Reaction score
you can trick them, just get a image but it needs to look real, and when they click on "the image" the survey pop up, you can use widgets to make that and after they complete just let them download the video or link them to the video ... idk
hope it helps

No Fear

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
TheTwistedHat said:
you can trick them, just get a image but it needs to look real, and when they click on "the image" the survey pop up, you can use widgets to make that and after they complete just let them download the video or link them to the video ... idk
hope it helps

What widgets could I use to make that? That's what I was thinking about doing initially.

TheTwistedHat

Reaction score
No Fear said:
TheTwistedHat said:
hope it helps

What widgets could I use to make that? That's what I was thinking about doing initially.

I am using sharecash ... they have their own widgets, after all google it .. i think you will find the right answer

Top Bottom