Help me with simple code please [VB 2010]

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

TheLastCard

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
June 14, 2013
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Hello all,

someone can help me with the code please, im got some problems beacuse i did very simple hacks and now i want it is will be more legit.
im did a great hack tool im just need to put a code.
someone can help me please? im really liked this hack and i want create a one like him. I get along with all codes, for example if it label1 / label2 is not important to me I still understand and work out. Sry for my bad english hope you understand.

Thank you very much guys!

*Tom Helped me thank you anyway.
 

NIRVANA

Active member
Joined
September 12, 2013
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
f0rest said:
NIRVANA said:
If you still need help with this let me know
Can you post the solution for this in the thread?
If he contacts me and lets me know what he needs i can, i've been coding for a long time :)
His video was down, i'm not sure what he needs
 

doodoo

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
August 15, 2013
Messages
1,764
Reaction score
0
NIRVANA said:
f0rest said:
NIRVANA said:
If you still need help with this let me know
Can you post the solution for this in the thread?
If he contacts me and lets me know what he needs i can, i've been coding for a long time :)
His video was down, i'm not sure what he needs
I suppose he wanted something like this.
When user clicks on Button, it will show something like this "Connecting to database" and after some seconds "Attempting to add coins" and in the end "Coins added" and after that a messagebox to pop up.
 

NIRVANA

Active member
Joined
September 12, 2013
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
f0rest said:
NIRVANA said:
f0rest said:
NIRVANA said:
If you still need help with this let me know
Can you post the solution for this in the thread?
If he contacts me and lets me know what he needs i can, i've been coding for a long time :)
His video was down, i'm not sure what he needs
I suppose he wanted something like this.
When user clicks on Button, it will show something like this "Connecting to database" and after some seconds "Attempting to add coins" and in the end "Coins added" and after that a messagebox to pop up.

Add a timer, label and button to your project.
Make the label text Waiting. Change the timer interval to change the speed, 1000 will change the text every 1 second

Code:
Public Class Form1
    Dim i As Integer = 0
    Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
        Timer1.Interval = 1000
    End Sub
    Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
        Timer1.Start()
    End Sub

    Private Sub Timer1_Tick(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Timer1.Tick
        Select Case i
            Case 0
                Label1.Text = "Connecting"
            Case 1
                Label1.Text = "Adding Coins"
            Case 2
                Label1.Text = "Complete"
                Timer1.Stop()
                MsgBox("Complete")
        End Select
        i += 1
    End Sub
End Class
 

Mr White

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 15, 2013
Messages
2,038
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Location
UK
Great way to get your competition taken down, post it on here.
 

TheLastCard

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
June 14, 2013
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
NUMB3R44 said:
Great way to get your competition taken down, post it on here.

The video is not deleted because of me and that's not my niche. I watched this video and I wanted to show you an example.
 
Top Bottom