Help Me In Adnooka

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

bachlor13

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Hello Guys , I have a problem recently i have successfly ranked my youtube video about ***** ( rank=5 ) but the clicks are so low , 3 clicks in a day ??!! What do i do wrong ? Can you Help Me please ?

bachlor13

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Man Can You Help me i am new , what do you mean the niche is gone ?

1MMigos

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
bachlor13 said:

well, no one is actually looking after it, I did a small keyword research, and after my research..the niche is pretty bad. Almost no one is searching it. Do a keyword research before posting a new niche to see if it worths the effort or not

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You are going on a wrong path, that niche is highly saturated giving you zero $$, download --- CPAElites doesn't support this product or service. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- and research the keywords, surely you will find one which will bag some $$$'s for you. Good luck.

bachlor13

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
zackstyer said:
bachlor13 said:

well, no one is actually looking after it, I did a small keyword research, and after my research..the niche is pretty bad. Almost no one is searching it. Do a keyword research before posting a new niche to see if it worths the effort or not

Can you tell me how to make a keyword search ?

IndeXer said:
You are going on a wrong path, that niche is highly saturated giving you zero $$, download --- CPAElites doesn't support this product or service. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- and research the keywords, surely you will find one which will bag some $$$'s for you. Good luck.

Can you explain to me how to find niches ? And how do i know if it is saturated or not ? or how can i know if there is many people looking for it ? sorry i am new here :P

any help from anyone could be very useful

Top Bottom