[Help] Best Alternative for Mediafire/Sendspace

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Mesina

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hello CPA Elites,

I really want to know if there's a better download service provider similar to mediafire and sendspace that provides better user experience without any ads (I'm willing to pay to remove the ads but mediafire and sendspace aren't always at its optimum condition for me)

It just happened that one of my mediafire account got terminated and I was thinking if there is another download service provider that can do better.

I will appreciate any response coming from the members of this forum.

Best Regards,
Mesina

high5

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Zippyshare, but they've got some ads I think. I've also heard good things about putlocker, they've got no ads for the pro account - it's quite cheap too, but I personally never used them.

inflameous

Reaction score
Dropbox.com, it's just the best.

Akshay

Reaction score
you can use datafilehost.com or ge.tt they are good to
Edit : box.com

Paradoxium

Reaction score
inflameous said:
Dropbox.com, it's just the best.

Dropbox I believe has a limited amount of downloads as it is not meant as a mass file sharer. I would stay with mediafire because of its reliability ( if you need me to make another account PM me). When people see mediafire they get a false sense of security because of its file scan.

ThinkableWeb

Reaction score
Nice share there mates.
I am looking for this too. :D
Dropbox has its limits in terms of downloading.

Tifax3

Reaction score
If you are using your own website (domain+hosting) why not just hosting your file on your domain ?
If you don't want to host your file you still can go with MultiUpload or Mega =)

Paradoxium

Reaction score
Tifax3 said:
If you are using your own website (domain+hosting) why not just hosting your file on your domain ?
If you don't want to host your file you still can go with MultiUpload or Mega =)

Don't upload on your host, you'll risk getting banned(for fake files)!

Top Bottom