Hello Good People

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Zawdi

Reaction score
I haven't introduced myself here yet.
A little about me
Started in ( making money online in 2005 ). Made some money... but if I had to live off of just Affiliate earnings I would have starved. :)

Time to buckle down and get serious :grin:

I'm a webmaster, video gamer and cookie monster

Calisthenics

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Welcome to CPAElites, Zawdi!
Back in 2005 IM was a whole different game and it was so damn easy to make money because people were not aware of affiliate stuff.
Anyway, best of luck with your future!

Bandit

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy them :)

Calisthenics said:
Back in 2005 IM was a whole different game and it was so damn easy to make money because people were not aware of affiliate stuff.

Don't forget that all the methods and the internet was completely different as well. YouTube was just getting its starts, and websites/website design was completely different. It was most likely easier, but it was also a 100% different game.

BaStan

Reaction score
welcome to CPAElites.You will see you will make some friends maybe even some enemies but in the end the only 1 thing I can be sure is you will actually learn how to get big payments

Zawdi

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. it's hard being so broke lol. Hoping that with the knowledge I do have and learning on the forum, helps. I got a kid to send to college one day soon. lol

Top Bottom