Hello from Sweden. :p

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

LinX

Banned
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I never did an introduction so i thought i would do one now, even if im a bit late :p

I come from denmark but was born in norway while living in sweden. I was born in norway since they had the closest hospital. My family come from denmark and i lived there after i was born. So it's pretty fucked up but yeah, wish i were american though.

So i have been doing PPD/CPA/PPC, examples are Neobux and Adfoc etc. I had a fucked up pr0n niche with a nice method, i linked my covered links with more links, so my new adfoc link would be linked in another adfoc link and so on like 30 times. It made me a good $200 something when i started doing that. But then i switched over to CPA/PPD last year and my first community was actually FileFlare. The owner came from sweden so we had a nice connection.

So in the summer last year i were earning like a baws since i found a golden, golden niche and that was awesome. I'm getting back to that spot and i will work hard and smart.

well that was my introduction hope you liked it and sorry for being a bit late, but take it as a good laugh :P

-LinX

Ignore

Reaction score
Welcome,

I've never seen you around.
I hope you'll become an active member who contributes a lot!

oooh, Already VIP. Very nice!

LinX

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
ReadByte said:
Wait, so your parents are from Denmark, and while they were in Sweden, they crossed the border on a moose into Norway to deliver you?

Yes, i've been riding a moose ever since.
My father was swedish but i've never met him, he disappeared when i was born, guess im an ugly fuck.

-LinX

LinX

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Invented oil, oh god... That english is sao gewd.
Made my day :p

-LinX

Top Bottom