Hello from Chris Dubs of OWN

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

OWN-CDUBS

Reaction score
Hey there,
I wanted to thank Bok1ca for inviting me to his forum, and introduce myself as well.

My name is Chris Dubs, and I am an Affiliate Manager at One World Network, I specialize in the mobile vertical of affiliate marketing, but I am experienced in pretty much every vertical.

I take pride in my support I give to the affiliates at OWN, and you can ask pretty much anyone I deal with, when I say I am there to support, I really am. I am awake at all times of the day/night and will always try and respond to you within an hour of your message.

OWN really specializes in the weightloss, BizOp, Adult niche's. We are direct with the advertisers, and payout on a weekly net 5 pay term with a $500 minimum.

I am happy to be apart of your community,
and if anyone needs to get ahold of me, or is interested in working together, feel free to hit me up on
Skype- cdub4201990
aim- chris.stones@iemail.info
Gtalk- chrisdubs@own.eu.com

Thank you,
Chris Dubs

Ignore

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hello welcome onthe forums man!

alexparris

Reaction score
nice to see u. here mate.welcome to cpaelites family

Braco22

Reaction score
Wow another affiliate manager, glad to see that we have managers from most of the CPA/PPD networks here!

OWN-CDUBS

Reaction score
Thank you everyone, I am feeling quite welcomed, I hope I can share whatever I can with you all and help everyone grow :)

DeepNDelicious

Reaction score
I'm interested in jumping into biz-op and adult stuff. I would like to know more about your affiliates.

Top Bottom