Hello everyone!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Regulus

Reaction score
Hello CPAElite Members. I'm Regulus and i'm 19 years old for those who might be interested in that hehe. I joined this forum because i'm a beginner at CPA and would love too learn something more.

I read something in the rules that you're not allowed too say "Hack" when you're doing a thread but i just want too say i came here from --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- (Most of the people know what forum i mean. And as i never success with a good Niche or a good landing page i thought this Forum would be good for me.

I'm a broke student without a work at the moment and I'll do anything, and i mean anything too earn at least something online with CPA/PPD. And i hope some of you here could be like my mentor or maybe give me some tricks on how to start.

I'm accepted on Adshiftmedia.com and i'm ready too start my journey on making some cash online.

Thanks for me and i'm 110% sure I'll enjoy my stay here on CPAElites.

Take care and keep earning everyone. :)

[I need an mentor or someone who are willing too maybe help me get started with this. Please, if you're willing too help a beginner out PM me here. I will for sure give something back too you, thanks<3]

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Goodluck and welcome to cpaelites, just roam here and there on this forum and you will earn the first dollar within no time. Stay active and HQ

Regulus

Reaction score
Thanks too everyone above me. I'll try too find the right member for me on this forum that might be willing too help me.

I'll stay active and HQ for sure. Thanks once again. :)

WetWorkSEO

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
www.wetworkseo.com
It's all in finding the right angle man. The first $100 day will knock your socks off, and I hope you see it soon =). Welcome to the board!

Top Bottom