Hello everyone ! I want learn again

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Do you agree with the CPAElites forum rules?
  1. Yes, I agree with the CPAElites forum rules at https://www.cpaelites.com/forum/help/terms/ and will follow them.
Country
france

allanon75

Reaction score
Hello I am Charlie !
I used to do Ailiate marketing on an adult website around 2009-11, then I sold it and switched to dropshipping on ebay as it was easy money back then.
I dont really know what happened, but around 2016Istartedtravela lot, buit house for my mom and helping peoples with my money,while not doin much online business. Till I got several issue and reduced considerably my spare money... and got hit hard by Covid19 pandemic..
Now I want to restart onlinebusinessso that's why am here.

I also want to learn easy modern method to makes around 20$ a day, so I can teach it to some poor peoples I know and no longer using my personal money to help them.(there is a limit of what I can earn, specially since I ggot married and have my first kid, they are my top priority now...)

Top Bottom