Contact usg="en-US" dir="LTR" data-app="public" data-template="thread_view" data-container-key="node-19" data-content-key="thread-9291" data-logged-in="false" data-cookie-prefix="xf_" data-csrf="1620741399,d333e57c75ab96f5da5ffaf88bab09c8" class="has-no-js template-thread_view XenBase layout-classic style-dark sidebar-right xb-toggle-default xb-sidebar-show" > Hello Everyone! French Guy here! | CPAElites - CPA Marketing Forum

Hello Everyone! French Guy here!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

NZT48

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hello All,

My name is Damien, i'm French native from Bordeaux. Btw, sorry if my english is not that good... i will try to do my best. When i was eighteen i went to the Caribbean with my best friend and it has been 14 years ago that I did not come back to live in France (Girls and Sun are too hot here). Now i'm married and i have 2 young childrens. Recently with some online and offline earnings i bought my second appartment that is already rented monthly. I'm self employed and full time IMer.

For now my principal source of income and the only way where i found some success is with list building and selling products (Jvzoo/Jvnotify/Cb/Rapbank/Paydotcom..etc) using short and customized video sale pages letters + Free product(s)/giveaway. I didn't do any SEO at all and mainly drive traffic to theses squeeze pages using cpc/cpv (i.e:Leadimpact/pof/mediatraffic..etc).

I'm "studying" online stuff since the end of 2010 (15/24H) and honestly... regarding CPA and PPD, i learned and failed much more than i earned but... i never gived up! The positive side from this is that i spent a lot of time testing, learning Blackhat and Whitehat SEO, Wp/Html sites, Graphics, Social sites (especially with Youtube) so i know how and where to start.

I'm also affiliate with AdwordkMedia, AdgateMedia, Fileice and ShareCash since a while and until now i was not really active with them but always making some money with Fileice and 1 old French niche (legit but hacking niche) that bring me (not that much but it's cool) 300 -500$ every month in complet autopilot since a year now (like 20-50 dl per month). This niche only get clicks from FR peoples and It's about 2 videos that i uploaded in YT with the old method : rar and password uploaded to Fileice. I didn't boosted them since more than 7 months and always bring me some cash.

After seeing that payout are high especialy from France and since i'm French, i decided to come back working with cpa,ppd , site + seo. I'm also member at --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---, BHT, BBHF,WF but i was looking for a forum more cpa/ppd oriented and hopefully, i saw the Bok1ca signature in the Fileice forum. There is four months ago i registered myself in this great forum and already grabbed some golden nuggets from some interesting threads (Thanks a lot!). Recently i upgraded to Legend, i was curious to know more about the Hot French niches section and i'm satisfied with the content.

Since i motivated myself again with ppd and cpa, my goal is to promote French white hat niche. I don't want to promote fake niches because i feel unconfortable knowing that FR peoples must pay a 3-5€ subscription weekly to unlock any cpa/ppd files ( ie= 4-7$) .

I started to play with some French seed keywords and i found plenty of keywords that are white hat niche but i also found many niches that can be faked... Regarding the fakes niches i found (since i'm not interested) i will share all of them little by little in the Hot French Niches section btw i will also share some french keywords that are absolutely 100% white hat.

Top Bottom