Having Problem to Rank YouTube Videos

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

AwesomeMoMaker

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hi Guys, my videos aren't getting ranked... 1 week ago, I've sent 150k High Retention Views coming from Fiverr, also a backlink gig so it can help in ranking. I also Pinged them and sent RSS Feed. But it isn't ranking :| What should I do? Thanks in advance for replying! :embarrassed:

zexo

Reaction score
You should check some of the threads I've made about youtube. The WSO's that I have posted and other e-books have really valuable and usable information in them. I am 100% positive that it will help you and you can basically rank any keyword with the info from those e-books. Also the thread Bok1ca posted about youtube ranking, you should watch that video as well. That guy teaches some valuable information as well and gives some personal experience scenarios as well.

radarXtreme

Reaction score
zarsi4 said:
Hi Guys, my videos aren't getting ranked... 1 week ago, I've sent 150k High Retention Views coming from Fiverr, also a backlink gig so it can help in ranking. I also Pinged them and sent RSS Feed. But it isn't ranking :| What should I do? Thanks in advance for replying! :embarrassed:

I think fiver sends crap views.It wont rank your video.You should try to purchase from somehwere else

Ignore

Reaction score
Try to use enhanceviews/vagex/hitleap :)

Diem

Reaction score
You should be fine with vagex ( upragded to get high retention ), hitleap ( premium ) or any high retention refferer views from seller.

Sedativ

Reaction score
Website
cpaelites.com
I have the same problem, I got my video fat with likes,subscribers,favorites,views,social bookmarks but my vid is still on page 7 , been 7 days:(

Gitnmesumcash

Reaction score
Anyone that can offer that many views for cheap is obviously a fake... Not sure if someone found a patch to the facebook or javascript view exploit but thats prob what they used and set a fake referrer. If it was legit that 150k views would outrank a lot of videos assuming you have all the other YT optimizations done. You also have to take in account how many videos have the "keyword" in the title and description. Check what keywords they are targeting using the youtube keyword tool.

Removed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't use fiverr, either use vagex/hitleap or buy HR Views from BigBuddy(--- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---).
I used fiverr, websyndic, enhanceviews, but now as i see, from my own experience, only vagex and hitleap work for me.

Top Bottom