Have Around £1,000 To Invest ($1900)

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkshades

Reaction score
So I have around a grand to invest on PPD/CPA.

Last month I earn't 300 dollars over the space of 3 days from PPD and that was my first month. This was all off 1 niche but unfortunately my video got removed and I never took it back up.

I will be buying a landing page off someone and will record and do the video on my own.

Just wondering if there's packages that are highly rated for ranking websites/blogs? OR better some tutorials for website noobs on ranking websites.

Some info from my last niche.

f1d9cde36f8f7bafda33276b2ec1c76e.png

Cheers guys for taking the time to look at this. I'm really looking to spend 40-80 pound per niche?

Diablo

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
If i where to invest 1 grand online, it would not be in Incentive Advertising. Try hook up some PPC instead, it can be alot more profitable, but investments is needed :)

doodoo

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
If you want to rank websites/blogs, then buy GSA SER and other required tools,it will total cost you around 280-300$ and will help you alot.

hammerK

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Darkshades said:
f0rest said:
If you want to rank websites/blogs, then buy GSA SER and other required tools,it will total cost you around 280-300$ and will help you alot.

Are these tools actually required though or not?

Not required, but they can help alot!
If you want to only rank one niche, you can outsource stuff and just buy a backlink gig.

Darkshades

Reaction score
hammerK said:
Darkshades said:
f0rest said:

Are these tools actually required though or not?

Not required, but they can help alot!
If you want to only rank one niche, you can outsource stuff and just buy a backlink gig.

I think that's going to be what I do. Just rank 1 niche at a time and work really hard on it.

ultras

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Invest in some SEO packages to rank your website go look on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- you will find there everything you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom