Has someone this script

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Mnemonic

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
For the video I don't know...

I think they are using autoresponder on that email and for CPA network Adworkmedia.

inflameous

Reaction score
Jaezer said:
Hey i have a question how can i make something like in this video
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J-QePOfjU0
At the end you need to enter a email i think this is CPA right ? how can i include such email submit into my website and which network supports something like this ?
LOL! That's a video made by me for my friend, and that's my voice :(, I didn't use a mail responder just asked a friend of mine to send me mail, you can also use a mail responder, a lot of mail providers offer that.

Mnemonic

Reaction score
inflameous said:
Jaezer said:
Hey i have a question how can i make something like in this video
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J-QePOfjU0
At the end you need to enter a email i think this is CPA right ? how can i include such email submit into my website and which network supports something like this ?
LOL! That's a video made by me for my friend, and that's my voice :(, I didn't use a mail responder just asked a friend of mine to send me mail, you can also use a mail responder, a lot of mail providers offer that.

You tricked us... Lol!

Top Bottom