Guru on Vagex

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

GraveYard

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
April 21, 2013
Messages
273
Reaction score
0
Age
25
Hi
I wanna ask you before buy,
Is worth to buy GURU on Vagex? For credits 30$ - 100k
I have 30$ and i want to invest in views/credits to boost my videos
 

Mr White

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 15, 2013
Messages
2,038
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Location
UK
Razec said:
Hi
I wanna ask you before buy,
Is worth to buy GURU on Vagex? For credits 30$ - 100k
I have 30$ and i want to invest in views/credits to boost my videos

No.
My reason for this is that you will only recieve 25% of your credits on vagex.
You will get about 20-25k views not the whole amount.
Go to fiverr and get views if you want to invest mate.

This guy I have used before.
http://fiverr.com/logochimtomo/add-100-youtube-views-plus-30-youtube-likes

LOGOCHIMTOMO
 

Skouti

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 19, 2013
Messages
578
Reaction score
1
NUMB3R44 said:
Razec said:
Hi
I wanna ask you before buy,
Is worth to buy GURU on Vagex? For credits 30$ - 100k
I have 30$ and i want to invest in views/credits to boost my videos

No.
My reason for this is that you will only recieve 25% of your credits on vagex.
You will get about 20-25k views not the whole amount.
Go to fiverr and get views if you want to invest mate.

This guy I have used before.
/logochimtomo/add-100-youtube-views-plus-30-youtube-likes

LOGOCHIMTOMO

But these are not high retention.
 

Mr White

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 15, 2013
Messages
2,038
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Location
UK
Skouti said:
NUMB3R44 said:
Razec said:
Hi
I wanna ask you before buy,
Is worth to buy GURU on Vagex? For credits 30$ - 100k
I have 30$ and i want to invest in views/credits to boost my videos

No.
My reason for this is that you will only recieve 25% of your credits on vagex.
You will get about 20-25k views not the whole amount.
Go to fiverr and get views if you want to invest mate.

This guy I have used before.
/logochimtomo/add-100-youtube-views-plus-30-youtube-likes

LOGOCHIMTOMO

But these are not high retention.

Nor are Vagex.
HR views do not rank anyway
 

Mr White

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 15, 2013
Messages
2,038
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Location
UK
BeRichOnline said:
HR views don't rank??? wtf? oO

Not as much as everyone thinks.
I had a post on here a while ago, I had 35% retention and ranked a saturated niche number 1 :grin:
 

inflameous

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
300
Reaction score
0
BeRichOnline said:
HR views don't rank??? wtf? oO
That's true, every one thinks HR Views help ranking, but that's not true, best ranking is fast ranking with Views and Likes, no matter what views they are.

ON: I used Fiverr Gigs before and I'm very satisfied, investing in Vagex is waste of money in my opinion.
 

Diem

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 14, 2013
Messages
1,068
Reaction score
0
HR FB refferer views ranks. What is saturated niche for you?
 

Calisthenics

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 4, 2013
Messages
1,681
Reaction score
2
If you use Vagex often, go for it!
Though, I would just upgrade to Pro and get the credits myself, since it is really easy, especially if you have a VPS.
 

pepeneo

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 7, 2013
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
0
I started using vagex a few weeks ago , bought 100 000 credits as it was on sale, added 10k credits to 10 videos and recieved aprox 1500 views/ each video , after which google took down all of the videos.
Downloading vagex/hitleaps etc autosurf programs might be a good ideeabut trust me it is not, it is werry easy to get viruses/trojans/keyloggers etc from these outosurfs, i started runnig hitleaps autosurf and for aprox 60 min and got highli infected to the pint that bit defender internet security pro 2013 wouldn't even let me acces the internet and I had to format my HDD.
Today I noticed that one of my videos was not banned because it was not bossted yet it was on the first page of yt for a kw with aprox 13 000 searches, it had some negative ratings and I thought i would get it more likes with vagex and boom my video was banned in 2 hrs.
I realy have no idea how people manage to keep their videos and earn from yt...
 
Top Bottom