[GUIDE] YT Comment Spam + Tips

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Xx339

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Today I am gonna tell u two super simple methods of spam commenting on YT. Most of u already know about this but I am writing this for those who are not familiar with this.

Yt comment spam

The title basically tells u everything about it. You'll be spamming comments on other yt vids with ur CPA links. There are two simple methods to do this:

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Some Tips

Enjoy!
loved that even tho its not recent

Intexam

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Today I am gonna tell u two super simple methods of spam commenting on YT. Most of u already know about this but I am writing this for those who are not familiar with this.

Yt comment spam

The title basically tells u everything about it. You'll be spamming comments on other yt vids with ur CPA links. There are two simple methods to do this:

Some Tips

Enjoy!
Interesting method. I often see those comments on yt.

istoc2012

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Yt comment spam

Some Tips

Enjoy!
let's see what is all about, I want to see if the method is still valuable

Partepechos

Reaction score
Inappropriate content: Reply with a complete sentence required.
Hello Everyone,

Yt comment spam

Some Tips

Enjoy!
I like spamssssssss spamssss youtube youtube wowoow woow like it

JohnX007

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Let’s see what you’ve got. Will try this method for sure

JohnX007

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Yt comment spam

Some Tips

Enjoy!
Lets see what you’ve got. I’ll definitely try this

Kolkata

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Yt comment spam

Some Tips

Enjoy!
Thanks for adding value to us

Top Bottom