[GUIDE] YT Comment Spam + Tips

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

kraadnc

Reaction score
Awesome method man! Kind of old as I've heard this from someone a few months back.

Still, never tried it and now I'm planning to. Your tips are golden and this thread is bookmarked! :)

OnlyBlogger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Overall decent advice. I discovered this method in November and it has potential if you stay dedicated to it. I however have to mention that it's very hard to continue to do this if you don't own any automated bots to help you.

I have tried the YouTube upvote bot from the seller here and honestly, I feel it's overpriced a bit because I was spending more for that from what I was making back when I discovered the bot from months ago. If you want to see real success with YouTube commenting, you have to own these bots to minimize manual work, otherwise, it's VERY time consuming to accomplish big numbers manually.

I still accomplished big numbers though by doing it manually but it is hard work and it takes about 15-30 minutes or more depending on how hard the competition in your niche is. If the videos already have comments ranking with over 300 likes, you will definitely need the upvote bot from the seller here.

Also, don't expect to see the best results right away. Every method takes effort and hard work. Be smart and think everything out before you try something. It's kind of easy to get into something though if you see competition doing what you could take them over on. Nonetheless, good detailed guide.

lozik8989

Reaction score
Привіт усім,

Сьогодні я розповім вам два супер простих методи коментування спаму на YT. Більшість з вас вже знають про це, але я пишу це для тих, хто з цього не знає.

Ви коментуєте спам

Назва в основному розмові говорить вам про це. Ви будете надсилати спам-коментарі до інших yt-відео за посиланнями ur CPA Для цього є два простих методи:

*** Прихований текст: не можна цитувати. ***

Деякі поради

Насолоджуйтесь!
Дуже добре брате !!
Привіт усім,

Сьогодні я розповім вам два супер простих методи коментування спаму на YT. Більшість з вас вже знають про це, але я пишу це для тих, хто з цього не знає.

Ви коментуєте спам

Назва в основному розмові говорить вам про це. Ви будете надсилати спам-коментарі до інших yt-відео за посиланнями ur CPA Для цього є два простих методи:

Деякі поради

Насолоджуйтесь!

Привіт всім,

Сьогодні я розповім вам два супер простих методи коментування спаму на YT. Більшість з вас вже знають про це, але я пишу це для тих, хто з цим не знайомий.

Ви коментуєте спам

Назва в основному розповідає вам усе про це. Ви будете надсилати спам-коментарі до інших yt-відео з посиланнями ur CPA Для цього є два простих методи:

Деякі поради

Насолоджуйтесь!
Добре дуже добре.
JOin it.

Top Bottom