[GUIDE] YT Comment Spam + Tips

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

sandraanderson

Reaction score
If you control YouTube comment spam then during the of video uploading, you can choose the option "Hold and potentially in appropriates comments for reviews" in the comments and rating box. This step stops spam comments to show in front of your audience.

angelo2

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Today I am gonna tell u two super simple methods of spam commenting on YT. Most of u already know about this but I am writing this for those who are not familiar with this.

Yt comment spam

The title basically tells u everything about it. You'll be spamming comments on other yt vids with ur CPA links. There are two simple methods to do this:

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Some Tips

Hello Everyone,

Today I am gonna tell u two super simple methods of spam commenting on YT. Most of u already know about this but I am writing this for those who are not familiar with this.

Yt comment spam

The title basically tells u everything about it. You'll be spamming comments on other yt vids with ur CPA links. There are two simple methods to do this:

Some Tips

Enjoy!
hello, thank for sharing this tutorial, i wish u have a good luck

sakmedic

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Yt comment spam

Some Tips

Enjoy!
I hope everything will work as well, great tips that I can't wait to see

Top Bottom