[GUIDE] YT Comment Spam + Tips

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Turki26

Reaction score
Thank you for Have a good day​

Hello Everyone,

Today I am gonna tell u two super simple methods of spam commenting on YT. Most of u already know about this but I am writing this for those who are not familiar with this.

Yt comment spam

The title basically tells u everything about it. You'll be spamming comments on other yt vids with ur CPA links. There are two simple methods to do this:

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Some Tips

Enjoy!
Thank you, brother for sharing I wish you a happy day

thuniel

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Today I am gonna tell u two super simple methods of spam commenting on YT. Most of u already know about this but I am writing this for those who are not familiar with this.

Yt comment spam

The title basically tells u everything about it. You'll be spamming comments on other yt vids with ur CPA links. There are two simple methods to do this:

Some Tips

Enjoy!
cant wait to check this one :)

Top Bottom