[GUIDE] YT Comment Spam + Tips

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

EnChanter

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Today I am gonna tell u two super simple methods of spam commenting on YT. Most of u already know about this but I am writing this for those who are not familiar with this.

Yt comment spam

The title basically tells u everything about it. You'll be spamming comments on other yt vids with ur CPA links. There are two simple methods to do this:

You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

Some Tips
You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

Enjoy!

RaeRed

Reaction score
Overall decent advice. I discovered this method in November and it has potential if you stay dedicated to it. I however have to mention that it's very hard to continue to do this if you don't own any automated bots to help you.

I have tried the YouTube upvote bot from the seller here and honestly, I feel it's overpriced a bit because I was spending more for that from what I was making back when I discovered the bot from months ago. If you want to see real success with YouTube commenting, you have to own these bots to minimize manual work, otherwise, it's VERY time consuming to accomplish big numbers manually.

I still accomplished big numbers though by doing it manually but it is hard work and it takes about 15-30 minutes or more depending on how hard the competition in your niche is. If the videos already have comments ranking with over 300 likes, you will definitely need the upvote bot from the seller here.

Also, don't expect to see the best results right away. Every method takes effort and hard work. Be smart and think everything out before you try something. It's kind of easy to get into something though if you see competition doing what you could take them over on. Nonetheless, good detailed guide.

Best,
Ice

EnChanter

Reaction score
specz34 said:
Good tips, I will follow it.

I know u will :) GL.

xxICE said:
Overall decent advice. I discovered this method in November and it has potential if you stay dedicated to it. I however have to mention that it's very hard to continue to do this if you don't own any automated bots to help you.

I have tried the YouTube upvote bot from the seller here and honestly, I feel it's overpriced a bit because I was spending more for that from what I was making back when I discovered the bot from months ago. If you want to see real success with YouTube commenting, you have to own these bots to minimize manual work, otherwise, it's VERY time consuming to accomplish big numbers manually.

I still accomplished big numbers though by doing it manually but it is hard work and it takes about 15-30 minutes or more depending on how hard the competition in your niche is. If the videos already have comments ranking with over 300 likes, you will definitely need the upvote bot from the seller here.

Also, don't expect to see the best results right away. Every method takes effort and hard work. Be smart and think everything out before you try something. It's kind of easy to get into something though if you see competition doing what you could take them over on. Nonetheless, good detailed guide.

Best,
Ice

Thanks for the advice, I already added this post's link to OP.

DrKent

Reaction score
Aham.. So, with stetting that you mention (amount of the comments per day/acc) your comments are not ghosted?

EnChanter

Reaction score
DrKent said:
Aham.. So, with stetting that you mention (amount of the comments per day/acc) your comments are not ghosted?

I won't say none of them ghosted, some actually did but most of them didn't.
Your comment needs to be relevant and should be unique. You must use HQ proxies and with proper masking of your link, everything will be fine.

LB said:
PRINC3, You're doing a great job lately with these awesome tips!
Much Respect!

Thanks for appreciating :)

Top Bottom