[GUIDE] FREE Tools to help you get started on CPA

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Rigby1554

Reaction score
Hai there!

I decided to get back into CPA a couple of months ago and at first, it was a bit overwhelming to start re-learning everything after years and years of break. However, through intense trial and error, I managed to scrape the surface and start earning some little average $s daily. I now have the means to scale it up and invest more but what got me here were the free tools I found along the way.

For a lot of people, this may be common information in a way, but I'm hoping that this could prove to be a good helping hand for everyone just starting out with CPA or coming back to it and not knowing what how to begin again.
These tools can be used for most advertising methods such as: YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok and so on.

NOTE: The way you use these tools is entirely up to you. I will not be sharing methods, I will not be sharing niches. I am only sharing the tools that give your ideas a launching pad.
Using these tools you will be able to have the foundation to create a website, get free social signals, views, likes, follows, subscribers and so on.
After reading this, it will be up to YOU to figure out a way to properly use them for whatever ideas you may have.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Hope this will benefit all of you! :grin:
I'll update the list when I find more.
This post is great this content is just what we need!

Diplomat56

Reaction score
Hai there!

I decided to get back into CPA a couple of months ago and at first, it was a bit overwhelming to start re-learning everything after years and years of break. However, through intense trial and error, I managed to scrape the surface and start earning some little average $s daily. I now have the means to scale it up and invest more but what got me here were the free tools I found along the way.

For a lot of people, this may be common information in a way, but I'm hoping that this could prove to be a good helping hand for everyone just starting out with CPA or coming back to it and not knowing what how to begin again.
These tools can be used for most advertising methods such as: YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok and so on.

NOTE: The way you use these tools is entirely up to you. I will not be sharing methods, I will not be sharing niches. I am only sharing the tools that give your ideas a launching pad.
Using these tools you will be able to have the foundation to create a website, get free social signals, views, likes, follows, subscribers and so on.
After reading this, it will be up to YOU to figure out a way to properly use them for whatever ideas you may have.

Wow that's great
Hope to get access to the tools and hope to also benefit from them
Thanks for sharing

psravan311

Reaction score
Hai there!

Thanks a lot for sharing some useful info

Top Bottom