Guess i'm the new guy!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

botsnpots

Reaction score
Hey guys! I stumbled across this place and been lurking around for a while now. It looks amazing, and im ready to get into the whole CPA PPD business.

I have been working with Adsense and blogger with a closed exchanging group for a couple of months now, and it feels very inefficient.

As I am new to this, I have no problem reading tutorials etc. But I would also appreciate to find a mentor. Most of you seem really helpful compared to the last community I spent my time on, where people wanted money for everything.

If there is anyone out there who actually feels like mentoring me: I am 21 years old, from Sweden and a fast learner. I wont bother you with stupid questions since I catch on quite fast.

I hope I didn't put this in the wrong forum, I am just so excited right now :)

Vinkol

Reaction score
Well All you Have to Do is Read a lot of Books and Stuff That can Help you Reach Your Goal of 20$ a day Or more

botsnpots

Reaction score
Vinkol said:
Well All you Have to Do is Read a lot of Books and Stuff That can Help you Reach Your Goal of 20$ a day Or more

I understand, but it's always nice to have someone with experience who you can ask through skype etc. Having a mentor is different to having all the information infront of you, it provides some extra help and understanding about the content :)

Top Bottom