Guaranteed FileIce Acceptance [Instant Acceptance/No Waiting]

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

iSki123

Well-known member
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 10, 2013
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Hello guys, this is FileIce member iSki123 here. There are a lot of people from other networks asking if they could somehow test FileIce and compare it to other networks. Or do cross tests between the two networks. If you could provide good proof of your earnings or if you can promise to give FileIce a good try. Then I can guarantee acceptance with a special link made just for you to use to sign up. This link will get you almost instantly accepted, no need to wait days & days just to be denied.

If you'd like to receive this link, please PM me with screenshots of your current earnings or an explanation why you'd like to join FileIce!

Thanks,

- iSki123
 

lanzye

Well-known member
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 17, 2013
Messages
418
Reaction score
0
Age
30
Location
Italy
Why CPAElites is full of idiot? This competition for get ref.. By the way explain why other people will join under your ref and don't under another one ref.
 

Stancho

Member
Joined
May 2, 2013
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
lanzye said:
Why CPAElites is full of idiot? This competition for get ref.. By the way explain why other people will join under your ref and don't under another one ref.
Maybe because that's the Fileice admin and you can get accepted instant (without waiting).
 

iSki123

Well-known member
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 10, 2013
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Bazda said:
Hi iSki123 hows you man

I'm doing great, just trying to pass on the good deeds to fellow CPAElite members.

- iSki123
 

lanzye

Well-known member
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 17, 2013
Messages
418
Reaction score
0
Age
30
Location
Italy
EDIT. Sorry flame.. btw i think it's get ref like other people.
 

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
May 21, 2013
Messages
2,212
Reaction score
0
Age
33
lanzye said:
Why CPAElites is full of idiot? This competition for get ref.. By the way explain why other people will join under your ref and don't under another one ref.

Do u know atleast to whom you are referring ass idiot, he's the admin of fileice dude, he has auth to accept people instantly,

Btw, hi iski, hw r u, after bok1ca started this forum I dont knw why but I completely stopped going on fileice forum. Welcome to cpaelites
 

HurAbbas

Well-known member
Joined
August 5, 2013
Messages
155
Reaction score
0
iSki123 said:
Hello guys, this is FileIce member iSki123 here. There are a lot of people from other networks asking if they could somehow test FileIce and compare it to other networks. Or do cross tests between the two networks. If you could provide good proof of your earnings or if you can promise to give FileIce a good try. Then I can guarantee acceptance with a special link made just for you to use to sign up. This link will get you almost instantly accepted, no need to wait days & days just to be denied.

If you'd like to receive this link, please PM me with screenshots of your current earnings or an explanation why you'd like to join FileIce!

Thanks,

- iSki123

Hello iSki123 nice to see you over here :D
 

Riddik

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 30, 2013
Messages
1,096
Reaction score
0
Location
India
iSki123 said:
Bazda said:
Hi iSki123 hows you man

I'm doing great, just trying to pass on the good deeds to fellow CPAElite members.

- iSki123
thats good happy to see you here Welcome to CPAElites!
 

klaatu97

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 14, 2013
Messages
1,680
Reaction score
0
Welcome! FileIce is a good network, I'll use it when I receive payments from network that I'm using! Good luck in finding ref!
 
Top Bottom