GSA still rank youtube videos ?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

behind.you

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
cpaelites.com
Hello,
I try to rank a youtube video for few days now, but it's not get ranked, on the second day, he drop from page two to 4 and next day to 5, two days ago come back on page two but it's not geting up...
I still run GSA, and I have made 3000+ Submitted and more that 400+ Verified...
Any ideeas?
Thanks

Razer12

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Send views to it thats the only way I have ever done it and i've had a lot of ranked videos and I still have ranked videos 3 videos ranked #1 #2 and #4 on youtube all for 1 niche then there all ranked in google none have over 20k views.

Phlong

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Backlinks take time until they're indexed by Google. And be aware of LQ backlinks - They can decrese your ranking.

behind.you

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
cpaelites.com
No, guys.
To rank a youtube video in google you don't need jq or lq backlinks, the point is to send more backlinks.
I rank a youtube video on google in 5-6 days, but now.. it's not really working.
Thanks also for answer me.

Top Bottom