GSA Search Engine Ranker

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Hubert115

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Can someone please explain this to me? I read reviews and information and watched videos and stuff but I am still confused.

So if I buy this and run this with my website it will pretty much rank it on it's own so I don't need to buy backlinks? And I see people always but GSA CB along with it and that's $150.. So you need to buy them both for it to work? Sorry if these are dome questions

PureFiles Nenad

Reaction score
You seem to not have any SEO knowledge, so don't even bother to buy this softwares. First learn and get knowledge then get in action, otherwise you will waste your money and do more harm, then good to your sites.

Hubert115

Reaction score
Sone said:
You seem to not have any SEO knowledge, so don't even bother to buy this softwares. First learn and get knowledge then get in action, otherwise you will waste your money and do more harm, then good to your sites.

You are 100% correct :( I don't know anything about SEO

PureFiles Nenad

Reaction score
My advice is to start learning SEO, from on-page to off-page, you can learn really a lot on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- and as well on google as your best friend, and yea this is also good site for beginning of some basic things so check it out http://www.tizag.com/SEOTutorial/index.php and good luck my friend :)

Hubert115

Reaction score
Sone said:
My advice is to start learning SEO, from on-page to off-page, you can learn really a lot on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- and as well on google as your best friend, and yea this is also good site for beginning of some basic things so check it out /SEOTutorial/index.php and good luck my friend :)

I know this sounds lazy but I don't want to do research on it hahah... I just buy my backlinks and hope it ranks me

Jordan

Reaction score
Hubert115 said:
Sone said:
My advice is to start learning SEO, from on-page to off-page, you can learn really a lot on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- and as well on google as your best friend, and yea this is also good site for beginning of some basic things so check it out /SEOTutorial/index.php and good luck my friend :)

I know this sounds lazy but I don't want to do research on it hahah... I just buy my backlinks and hope it ranks me

Don't buy it if you aren't going to do research, because you will just hurt your rankings.

Hubert115

Reaction score
Jordan said:
Hubert115 said:
Sone said:

Don't buy it if you aren't going to do research, because you will just hurt your rankings.

Alright I guess I won't buy it :( Thanks guys

Silverdot

Reaction score
There are a lot of people out there that feel the same way you do when it comes to researching this stuff. It takes a lot of time to figure stuff out and a lot of investment to get it going. I've done the research part and now just putting in the money to get everything set up properly.

This is one of the reasons SEO services are so expensive. They offer links at prices most people can't afford. I plan to change all that soon. Once I start ranking my own sites and having success I plan on offering the same for others. At prices so cheap everyone can afford it. It's all just talk right now though.

Top Bottom